Some unnoticed details can easily cause damage to the stone countertop, and proper cleaning and protection is very important. Good product materials should be relatively easy to clean. Quartz stone countertops, under normal circumstances, just use soap and water or detergent to keep the tabletops beautiful and durable.
In order to avoid possible quartz stone table top damage, please pay special attention to the following matters during use:
(1) The surface of the countertop is generally not burned by high temperature, but it must be avoided from direct exposure to high temperature or local heating of the countertop for a long time. Do not place hot household utensils directly on the countertop to dissipate heat. It is recommended to use potholders with good heat insulation to protect your countertop.
(2) If there are sticky substances such as rubber, nail polish, paint, etc. that are difficult to remove on the table surface, you can use a knife to gently scrape them if necessary, and you must control the intensity when scraping to avoid damaging the table surface.
(3) After contacting the countertop with non-neutral detergents and chemical solvents, they should be cleaned with water in a timely manner.
(4) Do not use heavy objects or sharp sharp objects to hit the countertop, especially in weak parts such as cooktops and water basins.
(5) Prolonged exposure to strong sunlight will affect the gloss of the surface.
(6) After the countertop is installed on the kitchen cabinet by professional processing and installation personnel, the user must not perform unreasonable disassembly, reassembly and stepping on, so as to avoid causing the countertop to break or crack.
The kitchen and dressing room are used frequently, and the stone countertop is the most susceptible to pollution and damage. Therefore, pay special attention to its daily maintenance. This is just as important as regular stone maintenance. Only in this way can the tabletop stay beautiful and elegant for a long time.
Post time: Dec-26-2019